Home Care in Buffalo, MN
Comfort Keepers offers exceptional personal home care for seniors in Buffalo, MN
Gone are the days when the only option available to seniors was to go to a nursing home or assisted living facility. Home care has made it possible for seniors who need extra help to stay in their own homes and continue to maintain their independent lives for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers of Waite Park, MN offers infinitely customizable plans for personal care, including offering part or full-time care, and offering a wide range of services.
Personal Care Services
All our clients have very unique needs and most seniors want to continue to maintain as much of their independence as they are able. All of Comfort Keepers home care plans are customized to meet the specific needs for each of our clients.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Mobility Assistance – Our mobility assistance does more than make sure seniors needs are met around the home. We see our mobility assistance as a way for seniors to maintain their own independence and to continue living an active and healthy lifestyle. Being active can help to improve physical and mental health so we encourage walks, going out to events, and even going shopping.
- Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene – Staying clean is not just a priority for health, it helps our seniors continue to feel good about themselves. A good bath can be rejuvenating, and keeping hair well-groomed can help seniors feel good about how they look.
- Transferring and Positioning – For seniors that may be bed or chair bound, our caregivers train extensively to learn how to safely move and reposition them in order to keep muscles from stiffening, avoid pressure on the skin, and encourage daily bodily functions to work properly.
- Feeding and Special Diet – Comfort Keepers understands that losing the ability to do something as simple as feed themselves can be very difficult for a client. Our caregivers work hard to be extra sensitive to any area where clients are feeling a loss of independence and control and work hard to make these times as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
- Toileting and Incontinence – Toileting and incontinence care can also cause some embarrassment, but without help it can cause a number of problems such as infections. Our caregivers a carefully chosen and trained to ensure the greatest degree of compassion and dignity when dealing with these issues.
Learn More About Our Personal Home Care Options
Schedule A Consultation
If you would like to learn more about how we can help your loved one in the privacy of their home with their personal care, contact us at (320) 200-1066 for more information. We offer 24/7 expert advisors to take your calls and free in-home consultations where you can learn more about all of our home care services.
Comfort Keepers of Waite Park & St. Cloud, MN proudly provides services in the following communities throughout Benton County, Morrison County, Sherburne County, Stearns County & Wright County:
Annandale, Avon, Bowlus, Clear Lake, Clearwater, Collegeville, Cold Spring, Foley, Gilman, Holdingford, Little Falls, Maple Lake, Oak Park, Rice, Royalton, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St. Augusta, St. Cloud, St. Joseph, St. Stephen, St. Wendel, Waite Park, Watab and more