- Senior Technology
- Schedule A Consultation
- Long Term Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Companion Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Feeding & Special Diet
- Housekeeping Assistance
- In Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Private Duty Nursing
- Respite Care
- Transitioning Home
- Veteran's Care
- Workers Compensation Care
Private Duty Nursing and Home Care Aide in Waite Park & St. Cloud, MN and the Surrounding Areas
An expert home care aide is here to provide the next level of private duty nursing services for your loved at home
Sometimes a family caregiver or home care aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers of Waite Park & St. Cloud, MN can help. Our specially trained private duty nursing staff can provide expert and professional home health nursing to keep your senior safely in the comfort of their home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in home care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Private duty nurses provide the higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with home care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.
How We Can Help With A Home Care Aide and Private Duty Nursing
With private duty nursing, our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
A home care aide team is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical group and family to provide extended support in order to provide safety and peace of mind for all. If you or a loved one is in need of a home care aide and a private duty nursing staff, please contact us or call (320) 200-1066 to get more information.
Comfort Keepers of Waite Park & St. Cloud, MN proudly provides services in the following communities throughout Benton County, Morrison County, Sherburne County, Stearns County & Wright County:
Annandale, Avon, Bowlus, Clear Lake, Clearwater, Collegeville, Cold Spring, Foley, Gilman, Holdingford, Little Falls, Maple Lake, Oak Park, Rice, Royalton, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St. Augusta, St. Cloud, St. Joseph, St. Stephen, St. Wendel, Waite Park, Watab and more